If you are interested in joining us, please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Technical Account Manager
In the Technical Account Manager role, you will play a major part in the pre-sales and post-sales process. Expertise in the technical elements of the printed circuit board industry and clarity of instruction are important competencies in this position. Success in this role will be demonstrated through improvements in the generation of sales leads and retention of clients.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Address product related questions and technical challenges
- Educate clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business growth
- Monitor accounts to ensure usage agreements are met
- Frequently conduct and coordinate tactical operations reviews with client teams
- Act as the middle-man to support organization so as to ensure client escalations are resolved in due time
- Partner with Account Sales Development teams to build relationships with decision makers, business contacts, and influencers
- Perform quarterly Business reviews and assist in product trainings needed
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a technical account manager within the printed circuit board industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth knowledge of printed circuit board technologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with sales software
- Data Entry Management
- Analyzing Information
- Time Management
Will be discussed individually during application process.
This position will be based out of the Midwest reporting to the Sales Manager.
If interested notify Management to be considered for position.